Iganatius's Spiritual Exercises

*What to live for?~Ad maiorem Dei gloriam(to the greater glory of God).

*What to decide for?~Fiat voluntas tua(Thy will be done)

*How to deal with the goods of this world?~Tantum quantum(as much)

*What to strive for? ~Magis(even more)

2009年12月27日 星期日

The message i pray for

There is a ceremony in the academica catholica.
Cardinal Shen come to moderate.
I pray God for a message to stay here, even a hint.

I think i have got it.
In the way to Taipei, I read the Jacobs 1:5-8 which is cited by Thomas Merton in his book.
During the ceremony i follow Cardinal Shen all the time, wish he can say something only for me.

What God want to give me is not from him, but after ceremony, spoken by the director of Peace center, Pro. Yao.
He said:" keep on applying, if God wish, the position will be there waiting for you."

It was on the situation, that i went out to pull hot water for making my coffee. The moment i didn't suposse.

How sweet these words!

沒有留言: